MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove things from template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, In my forum I have Home Member List Calendar Help. I want to remove Calendar and then add a Donate link. Where would I find the location of these things?

Also, how do I find the location of something I am trying to edit in general? For example I want to add some spacing or change the words up a bit. Is there a way to track from the forum where it is located in the files or whatever?

Thank you very much.
If you want to remove your Calendar and add a Donate link instead of that, go to your templates, find header templates and you will see that part of code which you have to change.
And for tracking, you can use browser feature for that, inspect some part of forum, and you will see name of that template.
(2013-02-24, 10:36 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to remove your Calendar and add a Donate link instead of that, go to your templates, find header templates and you will see that part of code which you have to change.
And for tracking, you can use browser feature for that, inspect some part of forum, and you will see name of that template.

Thanks, Jovan. c: