MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WIP First theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working on my first theme in photoshop, obviously its only the look so far the coding comes next which i will be attempting (Wish me luck Shy) Still work in progress so things may change but im happy with the overall look so far, trying to think what i could put in the gap. Sure ill figure it out eventually.

Would something like this be hard to code?
[Image: 27yKm.png]

Any tips/advices welcome!
Benzh
What about placing something at the right side of the welcomeblock?
... and I'm missing the footer design.
Ow yeah i will do Effone. That's the bit im talking about, trying to think what i could put there.
You can put a search box there with some quick options below the search box like (Thread Title / Entire Post) and an Advanced search button at the very below fitting the search area and removing the search option from the menu.

Or you can place a nice twitter ticker / Latest thread name puller / News Feeder even a Community Friend Advert Banner Roller.
Nice start. What are your intentions with this design (use it yourself, sell it etc...?)

If you intend to use it yourself then you could leave that spot for advertising? Or like the above few recommendations.

"Would something like this be hard to code?"
I'd say this really depends on your ability / experience. For some this would be impossible, for others this would be as easy as anything.

Good luck!