MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quote for cash mod thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey much would it cost someone to make a script that means people can buy credits using paypal so edited cashmod but work for 1.2?
I personally wouldn't do it for less than $100...and you would need to have a working cash mod first.
is that including the upgrade of it to 1.2?
My English is not good so i can't understand you but i want cash mod Big Grin
Immersion Wrote:is that including the upgrade of it to 1.2?

No..it doesn't include upgrading the cash mod. That's what I meant by a working cash mod system.

What you want are asking is for 2 things then...1 is a cash mod update and the other is the IPN. I have made IPN's for both VB and for PHPBB. I suppose I could update the cash mod (loathing the idea already) but it would cost a great deal extra. I have to look at the cash mod code if you are serious....I have yet to check it out but I am sure I could make it work for 1.2.
ok, as i dont need the pay per post features and all that shizzle, how much would it cost if you were just to make something that allowed users to buy credits and have it displayed in their CP?
So... you're looking for a paid subscription modification?
no, im looking for what i said really, a way for users to buy credits through paypal. But this is not needed anymore as i have someone on the job.