MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VIP Member Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all I want to start a VIP Member contest in my forum
Can anyone help me how to make it more fun and hard
Well, what is your forum about? Can make it interesting with something related to your topic.
My forum is about entertainment games softwares movies uploading leeching online converting Tips tricks solving pc problems etc.
(2013-02-28, 06:33 AM)bingbot Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is about entertainment games softwares movies uploading leeching online converting Tips tricks solving pc problems etc.

So what isn't it about?
(2013-02-28, 01:33 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-28, 06:33 AM)bingbot Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is about entertainment games softwares movies uploading leeching online converting Tips tricks solving pc problems etc.

So what isn't it about?
Mean
How can i make contest any tips
(2013-02-28, 03:07 PM)bingbot Wrote: [ -> ]

So what isn't it about?
Mean
How can i make contest any tips

He's not being mean. He is giving you help, in my opinion. You have way* too many topics. You need to reduce them, and then make a contest. I see you are leaning around the technology field, which is simply too overused. In order for anything to work forum-wise in the technology field, it must be a niche or extremely specific. Work on making your forum first, then have contests.
I am cofused!!!

So what isn't it about?

LOL yea....

To OP: well... whatever your most active members are into... make it about that...
I doubt your most active members strongly converse on ALL those topics.. usually people just focus on one or two topics.
(2013-02-28, 04:45 PM)bingbot Wrote: [ -> ]I am cofused!!!

I was going to recommend you get denied support, but I've been beaten to it by someone that has access to that stuff.

Your board contains illegal stuff, I'm not going to help you.
Check my board now
Pages: 1 2