MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newly Installed MyBB missing a lot of text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished installing a copy of MyBB 1.6, it connected to the MySQL 5 database fine & all permissions were set correctly [no errors at all], however the forum just does not want to show up properly & a lot of the content that should be on the page is just not there. I'm using GoDaddy to host this site & no other users that I could find have reported this problem.
Url is www.aviditygaming.com/forum

The main page directly after installing the forum looks like this:
[Image: DUFkYjt.png]

I have re-installed 3 times making sure each time that every single setting was correct, yet I have gotten nowhere. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Isaak.

Edit: it may be worth mentioning that I set up a forum on 000webhost using the exact same files to install it, and it had no problems at all. Worked without a hitch. It just seems to be GoDaddy that is doing this.
I believe you are missing language files.

Reupload the inc/languages directory and it should work.
(2013-02-25, 02:23 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you are missing language files.

Reupload the inc/languages directory and it should work.
Ok, that worked. Thanks for the help Big Grin
For some reason all the files inside the languages folder that I uploaded had been cleared of all data. Redownloaded MyBB 1.6.9, uploaded it & all is well.