MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete ALL users in my awaiting moderation group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I would like to know how can I delete ALL users in my awaiting moderation group?

My forum has been abandon quite a while due to so many spam users and posts and it gone out of control. Now that I want to revive the forum to its glory, I would like to know how can I remove all users from within awaiting moderation group as it has 12k of users which I definitely sure they're all spams.

Currently using v1.6.4 and will upgrade to the latest once got rid of all these spams.

thanks.
Tried this?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/goodbye-spammer

You can even create a view to filter out those users setting custom criteria.
ACP > Users & Groups > Views (button at right) > Manage Views (last from dropmenu) > Create New View

If you create the view correctly (select your moderated group for "is member of", set a higher number for "result per page" etc) you will see all those users only to prune.

Now select those users at once clicking on the topmost tight check box and scroll down to bottom for "Inline User Moderation". First run "Prune / Delete users' posts". Next run "Delete User(s)".
I tried that manage views as you suggests and when I tried to delete users, it gave me this:
 Sorry, but you did not select any users. Please select some users and try again. " 

Mind you I did select users to delete.
Quote:Now select those users at once clicking on the topmost right check box ...

Done that?

If you can't do select-all then select one by one. When you will go to the bottom the no. of users selected will be shown within the button value. Confirm thats not '0' before hitting the button for Prune / Delete.

See the value of selected users in bracket (100) after Go in button at right.

[Image: brkhNzW.png]
Yes, I did just like what you mentioned and nothing happened.

Nevermind really, I delete them from within user pruning option.