MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yay and Nay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YAY!

I'll hopefully be getting cable internet soon!!! YAY!!! No more AO-F***ING-L

NAY!

I've been sick for the past week. Sad

But yay! Cable! Big Grin
CABLE! Yes! I'm very happy for you man! That dial-up must of been hell!
I used to use AOL, I know the feeling, it is hell! I use Verizon Fios now though. Congratulations on the switch Ryan! Smile
I bet he would use anything other then dial up... Toungue
Congrats mate. Smile
I've been using cable for several years, I don't know anymore how it feels like to use dialup Sad But congratulations Big Grin
I have yet to get the cable, it's not "final" yet.

But I'm hoping I get it soon. Big Grin
tristan/SMM Wrote:I used to use AOL, I know the feeling, it is hell! I use Verizon Fios now though. Congratulations on the switch Ryan! Smile

I am stuck with 512K DSL. Sad No FIOS in Puerto Rico. Anyway, enjoy cable. Big Grin
Now you can use Opera and really understand speed.
Congrats, I am stuck with a 128kbps wireless connection that goes well like a dialup at certain points. and Get well soon! Big Grin
Cool_Guy Wrote:
tristan/SMM Wrote:I used to use AOL, I know the feeling, it is hell! I use Verizon Fios now though. Congratulations on the switch Ryan! Smile

I am stuck with 512K DSL. Sad No FIOS in Puerto Rico. Anyway, enjoy cable. Big Grin

Asad_Niazi Wrote:Congrats, I am stuck with a 128kbps wireless connection that goes well like a dialup at certain points. and Get well soon! Big Grin

RYAN HAS FINALLY MOVED INTO THE MODERN AGE!
Pages: 1 2