MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb (Questions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am new, and need lots of help. Please help me if you know how to. I am sure you were lost too when you first started and wished someone helped you Huh

What i need is...
1) Installation of mybb on my Wordpress site
I want the forum to be on a URL like: www.website.com/forum

2) I want the users to login with the Wordpress and forum whenever they login through either of them. I do not want them to have to login separate times.

3) I want the users profiles that comment on my blogs to be re-directed to their forum profile if clicked on.

4) I need a theme of my choice from mybb themes to be implemented on the forum

Please answer any quaestion you can. I would really love for this to happen for my site and have read that a lot of people have done it.
1. That is easy.
Create a new directory called "forum" inside your existing directory.

2. You might want to check out MyBB-Wordpress integration softwares (google to find out)

3. Same as 2

4. There are a lot of free themes available at mods.mybb.com or is you want more advanced themes, you can go to audentio.com or request a custom made skin at demonate.com
(2013-02-25, 04:28 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]1. That is easy.
Create a new directory called "forum" inside your existing directory.

2. You might want to check out MyBB-Wordpress integration softwares (google to find out)

3. Same as 2

4. There are a lot of free themes available at mods.mybb.com or is you want more advanced themes, you can go to audentio.com or request a custom made skin at demonate.com

Your the man electric

One more thing...

On fiverr.com they say they can install Mybb for me on my wordpress site for only five bucks and make it work with each other...

SHould i go with a person from fiverr? Or should i spend all day to try to do it myself? lol
Do it yourself. You will atleast learn something and will know how to fix problems in the future.

And people like that are not reliable. I never trust them.
(2013-02-25, 04:40 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Do it yourself. You will atleast learn something and will know how to fix problems in the future.

And people like that are not reliable. I never trust them.

yeah your probably right. i dont want someone hacking my sh*t later on you know....

But then again, it is a time saver lol.

Whats your website? Can i see
Click my signature and you will get there.
(2013-02-25, 04:48 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Click my signature and you will get there.

very nice and clean