MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Roadmap / Implemented Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-04-22, 10:21 PM)Adriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-01, 01:48 AM)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]New theme, CSS3 buttons, PNG images, sprites, new smilies, new post icons, jQuery, a new editor, relative time, Report Center, Spam Center, a new ACP theme, improved security and performance, APC cache handler, login data handler, improved news feed and update notifications, IPv6 support, attachable base colors, an inbuilt contact form, ability to view IP addresses in PMs, a login handler for better integration, a soft delete feature, new syntax highlighter to replace CodePress, stylesheet minification, users cannot rate their own threads, ability to preview announcements before posting them, improved number formatting in places, ability to specify allowed avatar extensions, default avatar for those who don't already have one, Gravatar replaces the Avatar Gallery, ACP now shows active/inactive plugins in groups, ability to load stylesheets in certain orders, and much, much more.
Source: http://www.mybbsecurity.net/18/showthrea...285#pid285

nice list of updates. that'll allow me to get rid of several plugins.

is the soft delete feature similar to the trash can plugin?
As far as I understand, yes.
I think it's controlled by permissions as with most things.
(2013-04-22, 11:26 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-21, 08:33 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]More info for 1.8 will be announced this week.
* Josh H. watches the MyBB blog
* Known watches the MyBB blog as well for an update

Anyways nice list of updates, I seriously cannot wait for this to be released (and can't wait for it to be in beta).
(2013-04-24, 02:05 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-22, 11:26 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-21, 08:33 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]More info for 1.8 will be announced this week.
* Josh H. watches the MyBB blog
* Known watches the MyBB blog as well for an update

Anyways nice list of updates, I seriously cannot wait for this to be released (and can't wait for it to be in beta).

* Josh H. says Friday
@mooseypx (Tom Moore) Wrote:Managed to pull together a #mybb 1.8 roadmap today - will be released on Friday! Lots of exciting new stuff in 2013.
I'm freaking excited. I can't wait for the jQuery conversion.
Pages: 1 2