MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can i hide my forum source?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, i open this to ask you about the source, i would like to hide my forum source, for example when you try to click to see the page source, to not be able to see the theme source and the code

anyone knows if this can be done, any tutorial?

thanks
Simply you can't, there is nothing that can really prevent viewing the source.
(2013-02-26, 11:25 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Simply you can't, there is nothing that can really prevent viewing the source.

im asking this because i remember that i seen some time ago one forum and when i was trying to see the source, i wasnt able to see most of the code, i dont know, was hiden or something
u cant hide all the source.but u can hide a few content by using html encrypt.i hide few of my content.so good luck.but they can still view ur content by inspect element not view source
No is no point even trying, there are ways to decrypt things like that.
yup.ur right.it can be decrypt
(2013-02-26, 11:45 AM)zaishen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-26, 11:25 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Simply you can't, there is nothing that can really prevent viewing the source.

im asking this because i remember that i seen some time ago one forum and when i was trying to see the source, i wasnt able to see most of the code, i dont know, was hiden or something

I agree some sites does not allow right click. but unfortunately that does not stop us from viewing the source. you can easily view the source by going to browser setting and click on (view source).
They can only view the HTML/CSS code, the PHP is server-sided and can't be seen..