MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i can login to the forum fine but when i click admin i get this message below, and cant understand why any help would be great.

Your account is currently locked out after failing to login 5 times. You have been sent an email with instructions on how to unlock your account.
(2013-02-26, 02:12 PM)cornishweb Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i can login to the forum fine but when i click admin i get this message below, and cant understand why any help would be great.

Your account is currently locked out after failing to login 5 times. You have been sent an email with instructions on how to unlock your account.

You need to check your e-mails for instructions on how to get back into your admin panel. - it's locked out because either you or someone else has entered the login details incorrectly too many times.
Not had any emails, i changed the password in the database but still get that message is there a way or removing it from the database ?

Its ok got it all working now thanks for the reply.