MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ignored post is always visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mybb Community,I have a problem..
When someone ignores a user then all the posts of that user shouldn't be visible as well,but on my template I get the standard message of ignored post and then just below is the message.If I click show message it doesn't do anything.

I tried changing the postbit_ignored from the template that this works fine to my current template,but this didn't helped at all.

Any suggestions?
Perhaps a JavaScript issue?? Ave you noticed this recently or just after a teammate change, board upgrade or plugin activation?
One of my members reported that,so I don't know when did that occurred.
But it works fine on the mobile theme I have,so I guess this is something with scripts.

Maybe I should include a javascript or something so it would hide the post.I haven't find anything useful on postbit_ignored so maybe you know what script I should include?
Could you post your forum URL and a testing account. Could you post the contents of the postbit and postbit_ignored templates.
(2013-02-27, 05:17 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post your forum URL and a testing account. Could you post the contents of the postbit and postbit_ignored templates.

I figured it out by myself.
All I need to do was put postbit_classic (since I am using this instead of postbit) content in to <div id="post_{$post['pid']}" style="{$post_visibility}"> <<postib_classic>> </div>

Thank you anyway for your support and I hope this will help if anyone will also occur this problem.
Well done, I was going to look though your template to see if there were any important variables missing from an element ID.