MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsense credit card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I heard that adsense starts using debit cards to pay it users in some countries,is that true? do you guys know any other ad network that pays better that adsense,with debit cards,i really want to close my bank account if it true.

for those who use infolinks,are they pay good?

Thank you !
Are you asking if they transfer the money to your debit card? Yes, they do, you don't need a credit card to receive money from Adsense.
I think he might be asking if you can get a card that gets your adsense funds directly, like the Paypal card.

Either way I've heard nothing about it, so I can't help. xp
Yes,like payoneer ,freelancer,infolinks,... debite cards
How in the flying grape are you going to receive debit payments without a bank account anyways?
(2013-02-26, 10:58 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]How in the flying grape are you going to receive debit payments without a bank account anyways?

He's not speaking of what you're thinking of. He is trying to find an ad provider that gives you a debit card that they deposit your funds onto, for ease.
One of those prepaid credit card-esque things?
I have a Paypal debit card, it can be used at ATM machines and the likes. Not really like a prepaid card.
gCard?

[Image: Google-Launches-Credit-Cards-for-Small-Businesses.jpg]

So advanced, the numbers don't need to show on the front. Toungue
@Seeker - If only! That actually looks pretty darn nice! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2