MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been wanting to use this theme, buts its very old.

http://www.ivgeo.net/2007/03/greenesh-theme

Is there any type of theme that will always be updated and not give any problems.
You're probably best at looking for themes that are paid, they have more support from creators, or just look at our theme selection here. Most designers will support you.
Hey guys, i don't know if this belongs into this thread, but i don't want to open a new one for a theme question.

Im currently running a website, which allows people to sell their mobiles online pretty easily. I want to create a forum now and i am curious if i can use the same header/theme i use on the website itself.

So is it possible to convert a theme or sth. like this? i really fell in love with MyBB, but i don't want to change the look or have a forum looking different to the website itself Sad I spend a lot of time, money and effort on the current theme... please tell me there is a way to convert the theme or to use at least the header i'm using right now. Huh

any suggestions?

I'm thankful for every productive answer Smile

-tellmemore

PS: I'm a german user, so pleasy don't judge my english Big Grin Toungue