MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: urgent help my site is dead :((
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MySQL error: 1226
User 'all-expe_mybb' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_adminsessions WHERE sid='2836e1663da1ec4cd7cb496f4202a05d'

this is error i am getting now Sad( please support help me Sad(

its coming on all pages Sad(
It's a limitation by the server as the max_questions setting in the mysql configuration seems to be set to low. Please ask your host for support and tell him what your problem is.
michael do u really think that 50 thousand is low value whereas i have only 52 members just now?
It's a BB, it's makes use of MySQL. If you would want your board to work, you should do as Michael directed.
Yes this is a problem with your host, and MyBB cannot fix that in any way at its current state.
hmm ok dennisTT. i will talk to them, but my question was that does 50,000 value will be affected by only 50 users? can' they use 1000 connect at a time each user?
Well if those 50 people are constantly accessing the forum within an hour, and if you have some plugins/modifications or processes that run many SQL queries, it may be possible to reach 50000, but realistically it's unlikely.
ya its unlikely thats' what i am saying and when this happened only 9 users were online Sad

you know what i did?

i went to my cpanel of hosting and deleted mysql user of that database. and made it again Sad but that's not a solution. there must be some permanent solution
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=9947 It's usually all the queries run within the hour. Most hosts reset it every hour, but some may not. You should contact your host about this.
all-expert Wrote:ya its unlikely thats' what i am saying and when this happened only 9 users were online Sad

you know what i did?

i went to my cpanel of hosting and deleted mysql user of that database. and made it again Sad but that's not a solution. there must be some permanent solution

Have you tried contacting your web host?