MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PDF files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a member trying to upload a .pdf file in a post and I can't figure out how to do this. The file size is below the allowed size in my attachments section. i did a search here but didn't get a single hit. Do i need a plugin for this?
In Admin CP -> Configurations -> Attachment Types -> Make sure .PDF is there (otherwise add it) and set its limit (if below what he is trying to upload).

Does that work or?
It's already there and the limit is set above his file size, that's what I was saying. I set the file size to 8MB and his file is 6.49MB Even still, we get this error message:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: Upload was not accepted as it was not able to be automatically resized. Please resize manually and attempt to upload it again.

[attachment=28712]
Kevin,

That is because of the BETA image resizer I put on your forum. It means you can only upload image files.
He spent 3 or 4 hours making his review but it doesn't look like there's a good option for him then. I'll give him the news.
Well, there is an option, he can add his PDF from an external hosting service - and then direct link it as a file.