MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Alerts Pack, building the missing bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Plugins Alerts Pack contains an extra core type alert which is exactly what you are looking for.
(2013-06-27, 06:32 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Plugins Alerts Pack contains an extra core type alert which is exactly what you are looking for.

From where i download this Pluggin alert pack. I have downloaded,
Moderation Alerts Pack, MyAlerts (1.04) and have installed them. If that is different from them, please tell me from where i can download it.

thanks
What?
Suggestion : When someone posts a new thread in a subscribed Forum or a new post in a subscribed thread (if setting is set to Instant notification via mail)

Make it no email notification because when one is already got email about activity why would he want to recieve further notification. Plus without sending email, website owner will be able to save his email limits, which usually make him to move to Vps if many emails are sent like 400 -500 in an hours. So when someone subscribe a forum, he need not to recieve emails for that, he would just get a alert in his account but if he still wishes, he can chose the option for email notification also. Everytime a new thread is posted, users recieve alerts only, not email. It will help website a lot. Every activity right in front of thier eyes in forum account itslef, and will saves lots of email in their email account filling over thier email resources.

I have tried it regarding thread posted in Forum which user subscribed, and it working fine.
great addons
loving it.

want like/unlike addition too.
How about making it compatible with this thanks plugin http://mods.mybb.com/view/thanks if you can, if not, that's cool.
I'm currently away from this project, though you can open a new issue on GitHub describing your request. At the moment there are others plugin in the dev queue, but it's likely that I will forget this if you don't open a new issue.
Pages: 1 2 3