MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much would a custom plugin cost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'm curious on how much a custom plugin will cost? I basically want it to hide content, but I want it in IPB style, like this:

http://prntscr.com/une7a

I think it looks a lot more neat. What would the price be?
(2013-03-01, 10:08 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]like this? http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-content-until-reply

Something like that, but I want it to have some custom things to it, like the image provided. Not just an image
(2013-03-01, 10:14 PM)JordanC Wrote: [ -> ]Something like that, but I want it to have some custom things to it, like the image provided. Not just an image

Care to explain? It really depends on the developer you choose and the complexity of the feature you are looking for (also consider the quality the developer puts into the plugin).
(2013-03-01, 10:34 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-01, 10:14 PM)JordanC Wrote: [ -> ]Something like that, but I want it to have some custom things to it, like the image provided. Not just an image

Care to explain? It really depends on the developer you choose and the complexity of the feature you are looking for.

It can be an already made free plugin, I just want it customized so it looks like the image in the OP, a red box and a very simple design. That's basically it. I want it to function the same way a normal hidden content plugin would act
So basically, you want to be able to edit a template or a setting to customize what is show to the end user , right?

Which plugin are you currently using? If any.
(2013-03-01, 10:38 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So basically, you want to be able to edit a template or a setting to customize what is show to the end user , right?

Which plugin are you currently using? If any.

I'm not using any plugin, but I used to use the hidden content plugin by Dark Neo.

Also, I guess if that's what you do. I just want it to look like how the current IPB hide hook looks like in the image provided in my original post