MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Notice for unapproved threads/posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I completely forgot about the recount & rebuild in Tools & Maintenance, thank you Leefish!
Will be this fix in the next release?
There is no known bug...
It may not be a "bug", but it's a design oversight. Catering a feature towards people who are using it as a soft-delete – something it isn't intended to be – is not good.
(2013-04-18, 05:56 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Catering a feature towards people who are using it as a soft-delete – something it isn't intended to be – is not good.

If there was a setting to cater for both. Even though IMO it shouldn't be for soft delete.

With no excuses to hide behind, why shouldn't this be included?
(2013-05-30, 09:38 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-18, 05:56 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Catering a feature towards people who are using it as a soft-delete – something it isn't intended to be – is not good.

If there was a setting to cater for both. Even though IMO it shouldn't be for soft delete.

With no excuses to hide behind, why shouldn't this be included?
I perfectly agree. With all respect, it isn't meant to be used as soft delete anyway by default even though it's being used here.
Sorry for the necro post. Is there any way we can make a task to have a recount and rebuild done say once every 24 hours or so? Wouldn't that solve this issue?
Hi,

just searched for the same solution and found a free plugin on github:
https://github.com/doylecc/ModeratorNotice

Works fine for me, but be careful - plugin php file has one error, which should be fixed before uploading to Your server:
in line 27 there is lack of ; on line end Wink

Also, if You need to use other class of alert-box, You need to change it in php source file of plugin.

The plugin is one year old and seems not to be contributed. Maybe someone can extend it to make templates for alert boxes?

Cheers Smile Marti.
(2014-01-29, 04:03 PM)Martinezio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

just searched for the same solution and found a free plugin on github:
https://github.com/doylecc/ModeratorNotice

Works fine for me, but be careful - plugin php file has one error, which should be fixed before uploading to Your server:
in line 27 there is lack of ; on line end Wink

Also, if You need to use other class of alert-box, You need to change it in php source file of plugin.

The plugin is one year old and seems not to be contributed. Maybe someone can extend it to make templates for alert boxes?

Cheers Smile Marti.

Anyone using that plugin?

Was that typo the only thing wrong before installation?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2