MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Separate two moderator options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet another thing I want to suggest, no biggy but well, it's sort of important for me where I want to let moderators do one task but not another.

Currently, for forum moderators, "open/close and stick/unstick threads" is a combined option, example: http://prntscr.com/uoypx .

Can we have them separated? For example one may want to allow either of them but not both, would be very helpful if it's added to 1.6x branch.

Just my two cents.

Thank you.
Edit: Nevermind, realized you were talking about permissions and not the action it self.
MyBB 1.8 is feature locked; but I do think this should be implanted in 2.0.
This should be actually in 1.6.10 Conor, 2.0 is long for a such a small thing. This is not a feature, it's already there which should be separated.
It won't be in 1.6.10 but I think it would be good if we do this in another version of 1.6.x Wink
(2013-03-03, 04:36 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]It won't be in 1.6.10 but I think it would be good if we do this in another version of 1.6.x Wink
That'd be good.
Come to look at it I'm surprised it is bundled together Toungue

A good idea I think to separate them. Might just release something to do just that until it is released as part of the core...
* Josh H. considers looking into the code to create a pull request on github.