MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Posting Position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need packagers! (Paid)
We need packagers, known as posters on our forum to help with the post boost service. This is paid. On the service section users can choose to pay with tickets (forum currency) or real money. We also sell packages externally for real money. All posters will have a tracking sheet to track posts, threads and comments they've made. It's split into two sections. One for requests paid with tickets and one for real money requests. Posters will be paid per post in tickets for the paid in tickets requests and in real money in the paid with real money and external requests. So you get a bit of forum currency and a bit of real money alongside the chance to work at an upcoming promotion forum. Sound good? That's because it is.

For requests paid in tickets you earn 5 tickets per reply, 7 tickets per topic and 10 tickets per comment.

For requests paid in dollars or external requests you earn $0.03 per reply, $0.05 per topic and $0.10 per comment.

How to apply:
PM me and to improve your chances pm me with the following information
  • Username
  • Position applying for
  • Experience
  • How much time can you dedicate to us
  • Why you should be picked
And a link to this phantom forum is nowhere to be found. Makes you very difficult to take seriously, when we can't see the board this is supposed to be happening on.
He wants to not state his forum link. Thats the reason why he has requested everyone to "PM me"
(2013-03-03, 04:55 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]And a link to this phantom forum is nowhere to be found. Makes you very difficult to take seriously, when we can't see the board this is supposed to be happening on.
Actually you should be quite on the contrary. Unlike most forums we haven't released an unfinished forum to public. We've been working on it over a period of time and currently it is in closed beta. Although we've removed all the password protection we had previously as if someone finds their way in then we're not as bothered at this point.

@ElectricShock Exactly.
I would think that I would be able to see the site I am supposed to be posting on; before I pm you stating I will or won't.

That being said; you did not state in your original post that the site was 'unfinished'
(2013-03-03, 09:46 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I would think that I would be able to see the site I am supposed to be posting on; before I pm you stating I will or won't.

That being said; you did not state in your original post that the site was 'unfinished'

Hahah, come on man, don't be difficult. He said in his first post it's an, "upcoming promotional forum".

Personally, I would have put a link to the forums in the first post, but it's not required. Maybe he doesn't want traffic coming in and requesting posts before he has people that will actually do the job? It's not hard to just PM and ask him for a link Toungue
(2013-03-03, 09:46 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I would think that I would be able to see the site I am supposed to be posting on; before I pm you stating I will or won't.

So you'd rather some forum made in a day? And you can see the site if you PM me with your interest.

@wethegreenpeople I just don't want people seeing a forum not fit for release.
(2013-03-04, 05:05 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]

So you'd rather some forum made in a day? And you can see the site if you PM me with your interest.

I'd rather that I was able to see what makes your site unique...
(2013-03-04, 10:19 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 05:05 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd rather that I was able to see what makes your site unique...
You can if you are interested. It's to filter the lurkers from the genuine job seekers.