MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: server load problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't know where to post it but i am posting what i found. what's going on with me Sad

the below is pic of my testing forum which has only two user and zero post Sad

[Image: 62.jpeg]

and this is the pic another forum of mine which has 51 users and above 300 posts Sad

[Image: 63.jpeg]

what to do ? why my server load is so heavy in my testing forumSad

i am lost. i don't have any idea. request staff to tell me about it Smile thanks in advance
Well are these both forums on different hosts servers (you can check by pinging the domains)? The server load is on your web host's server and I assume it isn't a dedicated server only for your site. Try at some other time and if it keeps the same, try contacting your webhosting service provider.
That server load isn't anything to be worried about. I'm assuming your test board is hosted on a free server, so don't expect it to be any different. Again, nothing to be worried about.
If you're on a shared hosting server, (depending on how many people are hosted on the server) usually you are one out of a hundred people generating a portion of that server load. You're most likely not the one generating a server load of 12 but the other people are (unless you are running some heavy scripts or some other weird condition).

Also it may mean the server is not optimized correctly, but that's the host's problem.
ok but tikitiki that's not on free host, all my hosting are on shared servers. and each domain have its own hosting Sad so i need to contact hosting ?

i went to domaintools.com and checked my both hosting account's ip

i found that both have same number of websites hosted on ip.

like both have arround 50-60 websites on that server

but server load ratio is unbelievable :-<
Again, like I said nothing to be worried about. If it gets over 50, contact your host, but can still contact your host if you wish.
Are you experiencing a significantly decreased performance when the the first server is at that server load of 12? If it is, I would contact the web host if I were you.