MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administration of Group Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had built a test forum using phpBB where groups were created, and users assigned to these groups by the administrator based on their state.

Our organization decided to pursue MyBB over phpBB due to the plug-in functionality, which will aid our desire to create custom code to facilitate our Rules of Order.

I can not find where to go in the Admin CP to edit a user's custom group memberships, nor any documentation on how to add a member a specific group.

Thank you for your help in resolving this matter. This capability is critical to our purpose for creating our forum.
ACP > Users & Groups > Find Users > *User* > Options > Edit Profile & Settings > Profile > Primary User Group/Additional User Groups

Also see: [Docs: Admin_CP_Usergroups] Smile
(2013-03-03, 04:56 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Users & Groups > Find Users > *User* > Options > Edit Profile & Settings > Profile > Primary User Group/Additional User Groups

Also see: [Docs: Admin_CP_Usergroups] Smile

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

I am further impressed with the response time by your staff.

Ben Prather
Convention USA
Internet Committee Chairman
I'm glad I could help. If you have any other questions or issues feel free to create a new thread. Smile