MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Please! Error Message- Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'lastpost'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I fix the Error Message at the Top of my Hompage?
My Forum
Thanks.
Error Message- Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'lastpost' - Line: 166 - File: inc/functions_forumlist.php PHP 5.4.12 (Linux)

I Fixed it Nevermind. Smile
PHP 5.4 isn't fully supported yet. MyBB 1.6.10 fixes these issues. You can either hide these warnings via the settings in the ACP or ask your host to move you to a server with PHP 5.3 installed.
Thanks for the update Nathan. Quite a number of users have this issue (and others related to the PHP 5.4 issue). I've been following the beta roadmap as well as the github repo for ages now and I see that the only person holding off the update is Kevin Van Ryckegem with the signature issue. Will he be finishing off any time soon? It's been an issue for just over 7 months now...
(2013-03-05, 08:54 AM)Dacoolguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update Nathan. Quite a number of users have this issue (and others related to the PHP 5.4 issue). I've been following the beta roadmap as well as the github repo for ages now and I see that the only person holding off the update is Kevin Van Ryckegem with the signature issue. Will he be finishing off any time soon? It's been an issue for just over 7 months now...

See the thread you created.
(2013-03-05, 09:13 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-05, 08:54 AM)Dacoolguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update Nathan. Quite a number of users have this issue (and others related to the PHP 5.4 issue). I've been following the beta roadmap as well as the github repo for ages now and I see that the only person holding off the update is Kevin Van Ryckegem with the signature issue. Will he be finishing off any time soon? It's been an issue for just over 7 months now...

I did- thank you once again Smile
(2013-03-05, 09:14 AM)Dacoolguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-05, 09:13 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

I did- thank you once again Smile

I want to be your guide to hide the above error without MyBB version 1.6.10: My fault site: http://raovatcuaban.com
^ do you need guidance to hide warnings

admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options >> Error Type Medium

select Errors at above setting and save settings
(2013-04-21, 04:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ do you need guidance to hide warnings

admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options >> Error Type Medium

I already fixed this... like a month ago :p
(2013-04-21, 04:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ do you need guidance to hide warnings

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
^ hmm., I do not suggest to hide both errors and warnings. if you like, you can select that.