MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Date Standard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.datestandard.com/

This is the result of an idea by my girlfriend and we're working together on the project. This is also my first live experimeny with the MyBB software. I did some basic editing but other than that it's a basic template. I'm not exactly shooting for flashy right now.

What do you guys think so far?

Thanks!
Good colors. Your text blurb down the bottom of the page needs some line breaks though. (<br>)
k776 is right it would look nicer with line breaks ( use <br /> not <br> ). Most of the colors are nice, a few or the more "bright" colors hurt my eyes a little.
and at the bottom you have your key words showing. in your header you should add this:

<meta keyword="Welcome to Date Standard, the forum community for teens that date, by teens. Here you will find many teen dating discussions to join in on. Meet and discuss topics with other teens in a teen atmosphere. Date Standard is one of the best teen date websites on the internet. This is the place to be a teen and meet other teens. teen, teen forum, teen discussion, teen date, teen Chat, teen dating, teen meeting, teen debate, teen games, teen fun, teenage, teenager, teen talk, teen hangout, teen club, teen hideaway, teen community, teens, youth, young">

or:

<meta http-equiv="keyword" content="Welcome to Date Standard, the forum community for teens that date, by teens. Here you will find many teen dating discussions to join in on. Meet and discuss topics with other teens in a teen atmosphere. Date Standard is one of the best teen date websites on the internet. This is the place to be a teen and meet other teens. teen, teen forum, teen discussion, teen date, teen Chat, teen dating, teen meeting, teen debate, teen games, teen fun, teenage, teenager, teen talk, teen hangout, teen club, teen hideaway, teen community, teens, youth, young">
lol, that isnt his meta information bro. That is just a description of his site and such in the footer. I checked source and nothing involving a meta tag is there. Eh oh well... it could do, however, with a little makeover down there. Possibly put the description in some <div> tags and tack on the forum container to make it the same width.
That's for search engines only, really. Thanks for the tips though, they are much appreciated.