MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] PS4 Player MyBB Theme from MyBB Web Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone.

I have added a new theme to my shop; PS4 Player.

Preview Image:

[Image: 2themes.png]

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE DEMO - Dark Version

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE DEMO - Light Version

Price: $14.95

For more information and purchase link, visit this page:

http://mybbwebdesign.com/mydownloads.php...down&did=9

All feedback welcome, for support please use my website.
Looks nice, but where would a user register? I just see the login box and that's about it.
There should be a register link to the right of the login box?

[Image: aYt06BE.png]
Now I see it, not sure if I was just exhausted or the FF at my work place is outdated.
It's pretty good. It's a little too bulky in my opinion. And the light version seems needs a different background, the light makes it look empty.

Also, there's no register button for me either. Using firefox.
Thanks for the feedback.

Very strange about the missing register button, I'll look into that.
Apart from the header, most parts are left untouched, looks too default of a paid theme.
And the theme does not just have a "PlayStation" feel into it.

I can see the register button just fine.
(2013-03-04, 05:52 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from the header, most parts are left untouched, looks too default of a paid theme.
And the theme does not just have a "PlayStation" feel into it.

I can see the register button just fine.

Not to be rude but I don't think suggestions should be given whether a theme is premium or not, that's all classified by the creator. Of course it has a resemblence to the default theme, all themes do as it's a forum with tables unlike a website itself. As for the register button, I'm at work again and it does not display. I'm using Firefox 6.0.2
Hmm, maybe you are right.

Seeing as I am still in need of a free theme for my shop, I have now made this theme free for all, you just need to register on the website in order to download it.

I still think it would qualify as a premium theme, however.
Just took a look at your website. Is MybbWD a nanoskinners reboot?
Pages: 1 2