MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fresh Install - No Themes Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

Looking to escape the phpBB universe finally and would like to go to MyBB. Everything went through without a hitch, but I am running into one issue. No theme will display the correct formatting. Images will work fine, but anything else isn't working correctly.

Server Details
IIS 8
PHP 5.3.17

All files and directories are showing Writable under the CHMOD section.

I've already checked that the directory settings are correct. I've gone through and resaved the global.css file and it seems to have gone though okay. So I'm really stumped on this one. Normally I can figure these things out, but this has me guessing right now.

Forum address: http://www.flytol.com/forum/

Any ideas? Again this is a clean install and the themes have never worked, so that is puzzling to me.

Thanks!
Try going to Your theme -> global.css -> Advanced Mode, and re-save it. That might fix it Smile
(2013-03-03, 08:41 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Try going to Your theme -> global.css -> Advanced Mode, and re-save it. That might fix it Smile

Hi Jovan! Went through and just did that and same result. Said it successfully updated but still nothing.

EDIT: Looks like some weird permissions issue. Installed another clean version in a completely different directory and that didn't have any issues. So just ended up redirecting to the existing database and all seems well now. Sorry for the trouble!