MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML code showing after threads are submitted? I'm confused.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iOELIBqiR0dIj.png]

I'm just pressing enter to go to a new line and this is the output once I have submitted the thread. I have tried posting several threads with different amounts of lines and this always happens and I'm not sure why.

I'm using the "Business Device Theme by Lowseling Design."

http://mods.mybb.com/view/business-device-basic-version

I'd appreciate any help because I like this theme and I'd like to use it for my forum until I can create a custom one but this is happening and I can't really go on without it being fixed.
Check if that forum/sub-forum has html enabled, since it's off by default.
(2013-03-04, 05:54 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Check if that forum/sub-forum has html enabled, since it's off by default.

Well I posted threads in several different boards and they all did the same thing. I just checked all of them though and the "Allow HTML in Posts" button isn't selected so that's not it. Any other ideas? Huh
Same Problem to me "div<div>" is added
Can anyone help us out please? Smile
I installed the theme on a test site and it works fine, so one of your plugins could be the problem.
Try disabling all your plugins then activating them one by one. As seeker says this is probably being caused by a plugin.