MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what happen to me (about user cp)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My website/forum ...when i use (click) the "User cp"
is error ...i mean i can't see and read my message or my profile

so thanks for help me

help me please : (
http://acousticthai.net/webboard_new/index.php

You've changed the one of the links in the footer (specifically the Powered by MyBB link) to point to acousticthai.net. Due to this violation of license, we cannot provide support until this link is restored to its original state.

Quote:All title and copyrights in and to the MyBB software (including but not limited to any images, text, javascript and code incorporated in to the MyBB software), the accompanying materials and any copies of the MyBB software are owned by the MyBB Group.

MyBB is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat MyBB like any other copyrighted material.

The MyBB Group has several copyright notices and "powered by" lines embedded within the product. You must not remove, alter or hinder the visibility of any of these statements (including but not limited to the copyright notice at the top of files and the copyright/powered by lines found in publicly visible "templates").