MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1114 - The table 'mybb_sessions' is full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes now is MyISAM..
Try contacting your host. There's not much else I can recommend I'm afraid seeing as you're on shared hosting.
(2013-03-04, 03:14 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting your host. There's not much else I can recommend I'm afraid seeing as you're on shared hosting.

can it dipende from my hoster?
If the host has a limit on the memory usage allowed, then it's up to them to change that (or they may refuse).
(2013-03-04, 03:20 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]If the host has a limit on the memory usage allowed, then it's up to them to change that (or they may refuse).

uff Sad
thanks for full support Euan T.
Have a nice day.

I contact my host, have solved the problem.
Thanks again
In the past when I've had shared hosting they put a specific php.ini file in my account which solved issues without effecting other accounts on the shared server.
(2013-03-04, 04:19 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]In the past when I've had shared hosting they put a specific php.ini file in my account which solved issues without effecting other accounts on the shared server.
How should this affect the MySQL configuration? Confused
(2013-03-04, 04:54 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 04:19 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]In the past when I've had shared hosting they put a specific php.ini file in my account which solved issues without effecting other accounts on the shared server.
How should this affect the MySQL configuration? Confused

It shouldn't at all.
Pages: 1 2 3