MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When was this changed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice in the footer of my board this new text

<!-- You may NOT remove, modify or hinder the visibility of the MyBB copyright at any time.
				     It must contain the links to the MyBB website and be formatted appropriately.

Failure to comply with the above will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.
					 This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->

I have no intention of removing the copyright however has MyBB changed it's license? Huh
Which MyBB are you using? This is what I have in 1.6.9
Quote:<!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community.
It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact,
to show your support for MyBB. If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below,
you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
The one in the OP was MyBB 1.6.8
(2013-03-04, 06:03 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]The one in the OP was MyBB 1.6.8

I highly doubt ///
(2013-03-04, 06:08 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04, 06:03 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]The one in the OP was MyBB 1.6.8

I highly doubt ///

Quote:The post was not rendered because you used comment lines.
Toungue
You must have been using an old theme.

You can read our license here: http://www.mybb.com/about/license
Thank's guys, I've given everybody rep for the info, however sorry Nathan it wouldn't let me give you rep I got this error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.