MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really you can see me well im also on my daughters laptop it is the same ip address as mine and im logged on with my pc but browsing as a guest on the laptop and i can see myself that im online on my pc but no one else can and from my daughters laptop i cant see that i am online this is strange i have tried everything a friend of mine mentioned there is an invisible option to sign in invisible but i cant find it anywhere.Also i need to point out the moderators cant see me online do you know why that is
my members are still saying im showing online can someone help i mean who is good with mybb if i give you my login details to the acp i can change my password afterwards that means ill have to trust someone so if someone can please have a look for me just to see if the settings are right and to see why im not showing up online pm me if you can have a look for me much appreciated
(2013-03-06, 12:24 PM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]my members are still saying im showing online can someone help i mean who is good with mybb if i give you my login details to the acp i can change my password afterwards that means ill have to trust someone so if someone can please have a look for me just to see if the settings are right and to see why im not showing up online pm me if you can have a look for me much appreciated

Do you want to show as online or invisible?
I have sent you a pm saying i want to be seen online at the moment i am invisible to everyone thank you i hope you can solve this problem for me
Hi guys anymore suggestions as i still have this ongoing problem all my settings in the acp seem to right and im still having this ongoing problem my members are saying they can see me one minute online and sometime even though im online my members have confirmed it says im offline something very strange is going on and i dont know what it is im running out of ideas is there non one who knows how to fix this problem thanks
Pages: 1 2