MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ANSWERED: No Signature attribute listed in my CP? - *For This Forum as a Member*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I'm a new user, but have built forums using other BB software (boo hiss) but have come over to the light side Big Grin - looks good so far - but when I go into my CP there is no 'edit signature' listed contrary to all the help threads (yes, I've taken the trouble Toungue) - is it that it hasn't been turned on for my profile per This thread?

Can someone advise please?
Kind regards
Colin
If the "Link" that says "Change Signature" is not present in the CP then it is most probably due to your Theme Templates.

Does; http://www.YOURdomain.XYZ/usercp.php?action=editsig work?
(2013-03-05, 12:07 AM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]If the "Link" that says "Change Signature" is not present in the CP then it is most probably due to your Theme Templates.

Does; http://www.YOURdomain.XYZ/usercp.php?action=editsig work?

Hi BlueEew,
Thanks for the reply, hope we are on the same track here Toungue - just to make it clear, I'm referring to MY User CP in this forum, not one I've built, so I haven't touched any templates or skins - btw - that link didn't work.
Rgds
Colin
Ohhh. Smile This is the wrong section.

However I will answer you anyways. You require a certain amount of posts on this forum to be allowed to add a Signature. I believe it is 10. Big Grin
Thanks BlueEew - I originally posted this in the General Board - but I guess it got moved - thanks for answering the question - Smile
You need to tick 'CAN EDIT SIGNATURE' for your own GROUP, like if you are admin then TICK that option for ADMINs to make that visible.

If it is still not there, you might have installed some SIG RESTRICTING plugin TILL A USER REACHES XXX POST COUNT.
Thank you for the reply EGman, but there appears to be a bit of sustained confusion - I'm talking about this forum. Thread title updated. Lightbulb

*** UPDATE - Thank you all - issue now solved have to wait till my post count = 10 - no more assistance required Cool ***