MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Multi Forum Script Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for someone who is capible of creating a Multi Forum Script. I would like to own all the rights and obviously I would be paying for the Script.

PM your price quotes. Smile
There are none, just write it yourself. It can easily be done in a couple of days.
(2013-03-05, 12:40 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]There are none, just write it yourself. It can easily be done in a couple of days.

Hmm. OP is wishing to hire someone to do it for him. He didn't ask if there's a script exist for it. Smile
(2013-03-05, 12:40 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]There are none, just write it yourself. It can easily be done in a couple of days.

I know there are none that's why I'm looking to hire someone to make one for me.
(2013-03-05, 12:59 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]

I know there are none that's why I'm looking to hire someone to make one for me.

What kind of prices are we talking?
I'm looking to see what prices coders are quoting. I have many people from other forums giving me prices. I would rather work with someone from here myBB do this since they have knowledge on myBB and use the software everyday.
(2013-03-05, 11:15 AM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for someone who is capible of creating a Multi Forum Script. I would like to own all the rights and obviously I would be paying for the Script.

PM your price quotes. Smile

you could ask the guy at instantmybb s/he just did it
My opinion: You would be better off learning PHP and MySQL along with development for MyBB before paying someone to create a multiforum plugin. It would take some time and lots of thought (money) if you wanted it to be a custom production and not one that is already in use by another site.

That's just my opinion of course considering you will be paying server monthly costs.
So I'm guessing, as an example, 2 MyBB forums running on the same database? That's easy, just configuration changes.
(2013-03-05, 08:51 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm guessing, as an example, 2 MyBB forums running on the same database? That's easy, just configuration changes.

Going to guess the OP wanted something a little more advanced such as advertising support with ad-removal upgrades, possibly custom domains? A good administration portal maybe?

For a worthy system you could be looking at quite a bit here Wink.
Pages: 1 2