MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to hide Warnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, Ive been told that you can hide the illegal string warnings that are coming from the non-compatibility with the new version of PHP to the current version of MyBB. How do I hide this warning through my ACP in the meantime?
There is a hide errors and warning option in ACP > Config.
Okay, Im about to sound like a complete fool, but I can't find that option in my ACP. Is it supposed to be it's own setting like the Board Online / Offline command or is it inside of another setting?

Okay, I think I found out how to do it. For those who need a more detailed explanation, go to the ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options and change the error logging medium to Hide Errors and Warnings. Instead of the large tables that were there, there will now be
"MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance."
multiple times.
Unfortunately I dont think that that's relevant to this. I was referring to the messages that appear at the top of the screen when a guest account looks at my site. It was a chart that filled the whole screen and you had to scroll down to get around it.
Could you give me a screenshot?
Yeah, I'll get on that, just a minute.....

[Image: Screen_shot_2013_03_06_at_9_28_31_AM.jpg]

There it is.
Try this, should do the job.

1. Open global.php file found in the root directory.

2. Find inside:

$shutdown_queries = array();

After it, add:

error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_PARSE);
Same problem here (attachmt).
Added at global.php...
$shutdown_queries = array(); error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_PARSE);
...but not helping.
Other options ?
(2013-03-06, 04:20 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Try this, should do the job.
1. Open global.php file found in the root directory.
2. Find inside:
$shutdown_queries = array();
After it, add:
error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_PARSE);