MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum for wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it hard to create a theme like my wordpress one for mybb forum? I want my users to feel as if my forum is on one of my wordpress pages

I am not good with coding... So how much would it cost?
You could try and integrate MyBB in to your WordPress blog, I know there is a WP plugin for it but haven't tried it myself.
(2013-03-06, 04:17 AM)billybatz9 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it hard to create a theme like my wordpress one for mybb forum? I want my users to feel as if my forum is on one of my wordpress pages

I am not good with coding... So how much would it cost?

If you have sufficient knowledge (MyBB templating system, HTML and CSS) it isn't difficult to create a matching theme.
Price range for WP - > MyBB visual integration is from 35 USD to +100 USD (Final cost depends on designer, amount of time / quality [eg only header and footer integration or all visual elements]).
I've done this for a few sites in the past so I'm certainly capable. Fill out a form here if you're interested: http://www.themefreak.net/custom
You can create an iframe of your forum inside a page called "Forum".