MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin problems updates and browse plugins in admin cp help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi im recieving errors in mybb forums admin cp not sure what is wrong but any new plugins i try to install dont work and when i go to update current plugins or browse plugins i see errors

Warning [2] require_once(/home/u776854341/public_html/inc/class_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 235 - File: admin/modules/config/plugins.php PHP 5.3.20 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	235	errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	235	require_once
/admin/index.php	517	require
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/u776854341/public_html/inc/class_xml.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/u776854341/public_html/admin/modules/config/plugins.php on line 235

Warning [2] require_once(/home/u776854341/public_html/inc/class_xml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 48 - File: admin/modules/config/plugins.php PHP 5.3.20 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	48	errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	48	require_once
/admin/index.php	517	require
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/u776854341/public_html/inc/class_xml.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/u776854341/public_html/admin/modules/config/plugins.php on line 48

can anyone help me please? thanks
sorry im new to this =s lol
yea thanks for the help anyway =)
you are missing class_xml.php or its permissions are not properly set. the issue is outlined right in the message

failed to open stream: No such file or directory
well thanks for the info but im a complete nooob lol that did not help me but atleast you commented =)

thanks

i just re-intsalled everything from scratch so its working ok now
if i go to browse plugins in my acp on 1.6.9 i get
Quote:Warning [2] array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given - Line: 93 - File: admin/modules/config/plugins.php PHP 5.3.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 93 array_key_exists
/admin/index.php 523 require

Any way to fix this.
Maybe the ip address of your server is blocked and the communication fails.
So possibly a host issue then, and why would mybb have ips blocked.