MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is "small stats" template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to remove "newest member" being shown, but not the other small stats... surprised there's no ability to turn on and off the data displayed there, so I'll do it manually, but not sure which template it's in.
I don't see why you're surprised, none of the data is meant to be removed because it's typical in a forum, it's there because most softwares give you this ability.

But it's in the ./inc/languages/english/index.lang.php file.

$l['stats_newestuser'] = "Please welcome our newest member, <b>{1}</b>";
well there's an option to turn the whole section on or off. which is great, but it seems logical to me to offer which stats you want turned on or off as well.

regardless, thanks for the help... i thought it could maybe be edited through templates in the backend...
I thought so too awhile ago, it's all set in the language file due to the fact that there's multi-language support, so it would be much more reasonable to have all the values stored in the PHP files rather than a new template for every language there is.
okay, that makes sense... thanks for the explanation

i just commented it out, but now i'm getting a blank line where "newest member" used to be... any idea what else i need to change to get rid of the blank?

thanks
Variable that can be used in templates for Newest Member is : {$newestmember}
Well, you can always format the template yourself by using a list of custom variables.

{$stats['numposts']} = Total Posts
{$stats['numthreads']} = Total Threads
{$stats['numusers']} = Total Members
{$newestmember} = Newest Member
{$mostonline['numusers']} = Number of Most Users Online
{$recorddate} = The day on which the most users was recorded
{$recordtime} = The time of the day on which the most users was recorded