MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is insane!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anthonycea, you obvious don't understand their posts. Let me make myself perfectly clear and blunt for you.

The bug you speak of has been fixed for the next release. It is supposed to be checked by default, however, due to the bug, it gets unchecked in some cases. The link CraKteR and Christian have posted will give you instructions on how to FIX The bug. It was not intentional to be unchecked by default under some circumstances.

Cheers
OK man, thanks for the strong follow up, we just want you guys to be aware of the problems we are having out here and make some suggestions so you can improve MyBB, I think it has a great future and want to be part of it.
Well - Of course we want our product to be at top quality.
And as I said numerous times in this thread already it was fixed many weeks before you even posted it.

We fix our bugs as fast as possible when we find them. They don't get updated in the release, which is download able for users.
That would be a lot of work to have to update them every time and having to understand what version the users are using, or we would have to rename the release for every little fix we do. We can't do that.

I think we do a great job on explaining how they can manually fix it them selfs. I can't see any other way we could do it.

Cheers,
CraKteR
Just to clarify, it has been checked by default ever since we had that option in MyBB. There was just a bug in a recent version that affected the selection of that option.
Pages: 1 2