MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins don't show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I upload the .php file to inc/plugins in the file directory as told to, but the plugin never shows on the plugin page on admincp?

Anyone know why or what i'm doing wrong? Confused
(2013-03-10, 11:05 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I upload the .php file to inc/plugins in the file directory as told to, but the plugin never shows on the plugin page on admincp?

May be a silly question but do you have 2 forums and are uploading it to the wrong forums folder?
(2013-03-10, 11:08 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-10, 11:05 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I upload the .php file to inc/plugins in the file directory as told to, but the plugin never shows on the plugin page on admincp?

May be a silly question but do you have 2 forums and are uploading it to the wrong forums folder?

It's definitely the right folder, haha.
(2013-03-10, 11:10 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm, are you sure your uploading all the files correctly? and they are CHMOD'd correctly?
(2013-03-10, 11:13 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm, are you sure your uploading all the files correctly? and they are CHMOD'd correctly?
FIXED! The issue was with the CHMOD, it was set to a misconfigured combination. Thank you, intelligent sir.
(2013-03-10, 11:17 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-10, 11:13 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]

FIXED! The issue was with the CHMOD, it was set to a misconfigured combination. Thank you, intelligent sir.

You're welcome.