MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Stuff - MyBB plugins and modifications site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2013-12-11, 10:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. That's probably why my spam registrations have dropped so much. I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Was looking through the showcase forum today and looked at this, I really wanted to join but it says my IP is that of a known spammer so I can't complete my registration... Sad It's a shame, such a beautiful theme!
(2013-12-25, 04:49 AM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-11, 10:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. That's probably why my spam registrations have dropped so much. I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Was looking through the showcase forum today and looked at this, I really wanted to join but it says my IP is that of a known spammer so I can't complete my registration... Sad It's a shame, such a beautiful theme!

That would of been because of the StopForumSpam plugin. Such a shame that when denying spammers registration that you unfortunately end up denying a small minority of real humans registration. Sad
(2013-12-25, 04:49 AM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn. Shoot me a PM if you didn't get this sorted and I'll see hat we can work out. Sorry it got in the way Sad
I got banned under the name JonP89 for spam, but i never posted on the forum.
(2013-12-27, 03:03 AM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned under the name JonP89 for spam, but i never posted on the forum.

Oops, sorry for that. I'll undo that for you now. We've been kind of struggling with spammers recently.

EDIT: Done
Your site always seems down to me. Keep getting this Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.mybbstuff.com
That's odd, the site hasn't had a single minute of downtime since I moved it to my VPS about a month ago. It could be that the firewall is blocking your connection. Could you please try a ping? Could you also try accessing via a proxy? Also, where are you located?
I was also about to let you know that your site is not loading for me for the last several days.
Then I thought you banned my country :p (Bala and me are from same country).

Edit: The site is loading using proxy. So, thats definitely a block.
Ok, what country are you guys in and I'll check my firewall rules.
India.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6