MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Stuff - MyBB plugins and modifications site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
MyBB Stuff is a brand new home for all my plugins and modifications for MyBB. It's purpose is to provide a central location for releases and support for my plugins such as MyAlerts and MyStatus.

At the minute, the site's content is rather sparse, though that will change as I update more of my older plugins to bring them up to date. MyBB Stuff will also have plugins exclusive to the site's members.

Please do come and check the site out and leave feedback - it's much appreciated.

Thanks,
Euan - http://www.mybbstuff.com/
Site looks great Euan Smile.

Would like to see this site thrive.
(2013-03-11, 12:30 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Site looks great Euan Smile.

Did you design it? Because if you did, it looks amazing Smile

Just signed up.

You should do a fan plugin base and maybe a BuiltwithMyBB Section to showcase websites built with MyBB. Kind of make it all around fansite for mybb.
Looks great! You and Jason L. did a great job on the theme.
(2013-03-11, 01:05 AM)Init Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-11, 12:30 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Site looks great Euan Smile.

Did you design it? Because if you did, it looks amazing Smile

Just signed up.

You should do a fan plugin base and maybe a BuiltwithMyBB Section to showcase websites built with MyBB. Kind of make it all around fansite for mybb.

I did.
Great design Euan and good site.
The "Please login or register. " message on top should be vertically centered.
Nice looking site but lord god lose cloudflare. I don't know why anyone bothers with that crap, because it always cause more problems than what it's worth. Don't destroy your site because of this. Every second link I click I'm getting cloudflare.
Might want to change the footer headings. Shy

Nice site. Something good looking and different!
http://www.mybbstuff.com/misc.php?action=help

New Content is selected as being the active page along with Help.

The Your Account link also shows to guests. Implying the user has an account when they don't can be confusing. Toungue

(2013-03-11, 08:45 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking site but lord god lose cloudflare. I don't know why anyone bothers with that crap, because it always cause more problems than what it's worth. Don't destroy your site because of this. Every second link I click I'm getting cloudflare.

Did you take in to consideration the fact it might be an issue with the origin server...? Not every CloudFlare message is caused by CloudFlare.
Thanks for the comments everyone!

(2013-03-11, 02:02 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Great design Euan and good site.
The "Please login or register. " message on top should be vertically centered.

AH yes, I'll get that fixed. Seems I might of broke it will adding MyAlerts.

(2013-03-11, 09:02 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Might want to change the footer headings. Shy

Nice site. Something good looking and different!

Thanks Tomm. I do need to change them for definite, just need to think of what to put...

(2013-03-11, 09:39 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybbstuff.com/misc.php?action=help

New Content is selected as being the active page along with Help.

The Your Account link also shows to guests. Implying the user has an account when they don't can be confusing. Toungue

(2013-03-11, 08:45 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking site but lord god lose cloudflare. I don't know why anyone bothers with that crap, because it always cause more problems than what it's worth. Don't destroy your site because of this. Every second link I click I'm getting cloudflare.

Did you take in to consideration the fact it might be an issue with the origin server...? Not every CloudFlare message is caused by CloudFlare.

I'll sort that ASAP.

Regarding CloudFlare, IDK why that would be. I've had 0 issues and the server hasn't been down recently that I'm aware of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6