MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show 'Your Threads'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VaFcNkyX_NBaS73va5Nb.png]

How can I add the 'your threads' and 'your posts' to the same place on my forum?

Thanks.
(2010-02-21, 02:46 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly open the header_welcomeblock_member template by going:
ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Select template > Header templates > header_welcomeblock_member

To add a "View my threads" link add the following code to the bottom of the header_welcomeblock_member template:
| <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my threads</a>

To add a "View my posts" link add the following code to the bottom of the header_welcomeblock_member template:
| <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my posts</a>

You can change the "View my posts" and "View my threads" in the code to something else if you prefer.

^
Thank Tim B.
(2013-03-11, 10:37 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-21, 02:46 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly open the header_welcomeblock_member template by going:
ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Select template > Header templates > header_welcomeblock_member

To add a "View my threads" link add the following code to the bottom of the header_welcomeblock_member template:
| <a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my threads</a>

To add a "View my posts" link add the following code to the bottom of the header_welcomeblock_member template:
| <a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View my posts</a>

You can change the "View my posts" and "View my threads" in the code to something else if you prefer.

^
Thank Tim B.

Thank you!!