MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: colour change help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
solved
Find the <div> code for the box and then change the style background-color.
That's what I see in Inspect Element, probably isn't the same for you.

I don't understand what you're talking about exactly. Explain further.
log in the account reply to post and you will see a white box with a link inside im trying to change the colour of the box
Oh, just find the HTML of it in your templates and just change the background-color property for that <div>. Use Inspect Element/Firebug to look at it better.
i dont understand
i edited hideip.php that didnt work
can u tell me wht i need to edit
I do not know I do not use that plugin. It should be fairly obvious to anyone, it's simple edits.
i edited this in php

style="padding: 5px; padding-top: 8px; border: 1px solid #a8a8a8; background: #f5f5f5; -moz-border-radius: 4px;webkit-border-radius: 4px

but not worked
The #f5f5f5 code works 100% fine, it's just basically almost white. Change the background: to the same as your postbit's background. Delete the border to if you want, I like it better without one.
i changed background to #2222DD;

but its not changing
It should work, I have logged into the test account but I see no change in the code still the background: #f5f5f5;

After changing the color in the php try deactivating and reactivating the plug-in.
Pages: 1 2