MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What languages do you know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just know English, hoping to learn some French soon though!
Just Spanish, and barely.
I can speak English, a bit of German and 3 regional languages. Wink
(2013-03-12, 03:40 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Scottish, English, drunken-English, and a little bit of gangster.

You my friend deserve a +1.

Thanks for giving me a laugh Smile
I am from India too, I can speak Bengali(native language), Hindi, English, Assamese, Sanskrit(can only write and read), can understand couple of other languages but can't write or read. As envira said we do have lots of languages in India, approx 30 languages having more than 1 million native speakers. Smile
(2013-03-12, 11:12 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]I am from India too, I can speak Bengali(native language), Hindi, English, Assamese, Sanskrit(can only write and read), can understand couple of other languages but can't write or read. As envira said we do have lots of languages in India, approx 30 languages having more than 1 million native speakers. Smile

Wow thats quite a lot! Wish I could speak / understand that many languages Smile.
(2013-03-15, 11:24 AM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-12, 11:12 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]I am from India too, I can speak Bengali(native language), Hindi, English, Assamese, Sanskrit(can only write and read), can understand couple of other languages but can't write or read. As envira said we do have lots of languages in India, approx 30 languages having more than 1 million native speakers. Smile

Wow thats quite a lot! Wish I could speak / understand that many languages Smile.

lol. We don't know all of them. We just know one or two of them.

For example, my mother tongue is Tamil. For Envira is Telugu. For Sukanjan its Bengali and for crazy4cs its Hindi.
Just English. I have tried to learn other languages but failed so badly.
(2013-03-15, 04:56 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Just English. I have tried to learn other languages but failed so badly.

I hear you, spent a couple years trying to learn French though nothing seems to stick! Will eventually get it, hopefully Smile.
English, a bit of French, a bit more of German, a tiny bit of Latin, a tiny bit of Elvish, php, vb.net, C#, a bit of java, a bit of C++
Pages: 1 2 3 4