MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Using mybb with wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to this and am wondering if there is a link to instructions about how to install this software. I also would like any info./help on integrating mybb with wordpress. I found a plugin for wordpress called forums that supposedly integrated mybb into wordpress but there is realy no support/instruction about how to do it. I would realy like a mybb forum since they have a nice look to them and work well. I have heard that this integration is possible. Here is a link to the plugin that is supposed to help. What support though!! http://www.zingiri.com/plugins-and-addons/forums/ Any help would be great. Thank you
I've been asking about this for a long time and I've offered payment for development of a MyBB - Wordpress User and login credentials bridge... None ideally functional public project avail that I'm aware of... use the search function.. you'll find many posts on this topic.. and even another thread of this forums plugin just a couple days ago.