MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have created the same forum but it does not change nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have here the same problem, i have install my website in other language, and move all the files of forum in other new one, but i have some problems, all it's the same, also users online and all, what i can do now? this is the old one - www.letsplanmywedding.com/forums and where i have move it - www.nuntaonline.md/forums please let me know and help, it's urgent
Use a different database and cookie domain/path if you don't want it to be the same thing.
But where i can change this? can you help me please, it will be really great to fix this issue, i have checked on the settings.php and i have changed the domain/path. Now what to do? nothing changes...and now that i think will be nice to keep the online users from other forum, so people will see that are more users online, if this have not problems with something. Please let me know
(2013-03-13, 07:30 PM)pilinko Wrote: [ -> ]But where i can change this? can you help me please, it will be really great to fix this issue, i have checked on the settings.php and i have changed the domain/path. Now what to do? nothing changes...and now that i think will be nice to keep the online users from other forum, so people will see that are more users online, if this have not problems with something. Please let me know

are you trying to use the same database for both sites ?
Well i have install and move all the files to other page, and also the same database, but are 2 databases now, but rest the same. I have copied exactly all the files and database. And the things i have changed till now are the settings.php with path and domain...
(2013-03-13, 10:05 PM)pilinko Wrote: [ -> ]Well i have install and move all the files to other page, and also the same database, but are 2 databases now, but rest the same. I have copied exactly all the files and database. And the things i have changed till now are the settings.php with path and domain...

ok are you trying to have users loged in at both sites ?
Yes will be nice i think, becouse will seems we have more views. But are dangerous with google? Or it's something normal?