MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, I'm running the theme: NeonGlow by Pixel Monkey, one of the originals. The theme has some dis-advantages that I've found, one that I, nor my technician could fix. If anyone can help with solving this, please do.

My forum is http://www.sleektalk.com if you need to experience it yourself. If you go to post a new thread, send a PM, or reply to a thread in advanced, you'll see what's happening.

Picture showing the problem:
[Image: box.png]

-edit- I have attempted to replace the file editor.js completely but the issue did not go away.

(2013-03-12, 10:06 PM)BlackCobra Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everybody, I'm running the theme: NeonGlow by Pixel Monkey, one of the originals. The theme has some dis-advantages that I've found, one that I, nor my technician could fix. If anyone can help with solving this, please do.

My forum is http://www.sleektalk.com if you need to experience it yourself. If you go to post a new thread, send a PM, or reply to a thread in advanced, you'll see what's happening.

Picture showing the problem:
[Image: box.png]

-edit- I have attempted to replace the file editor.js completely but the issue did not go away.

I've managed to fix the white background and white text color for the editor but I'm still unable to fix the thing that looks like it's a protection screen I guess? You still have to click in the box to see any content in it while replying to a thread in advanced, making a PM, editing signature, or creating a thread
go to
acp-templates & style-templates-your template-New Thread Templates-newthread.
Open that last file and chance the next throw;
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="40" cols="80" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>
(2013-03-14, 10:03 AM)erigo19 Wrote: [ -> ]go to
acp-templates & style-templates-your template-New Thread Templates-newthread.
Open that last file and chance the next throw;
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="40" cols="80" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>

Testing now, thanks Smile Will update if it works!