MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recommend me a laptop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in the market for a laptop and was wondering if anyone had any good deals to share? I don't really have a budget, just looking for something that will catch my eye.

Things I would use the laptop for
- Photoshop
- Java Programming
- A game here and there.

All recommendations are appreciated. Wink
What kind of games and what kind of settings would you like to run them on? The rest well doesn't require to much in less you're doing insanely huge and detailed photoshop images.
(2013-03-13, 01:00 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of games and what kind of settings would you like to run them on? The rest well doesn't require to much in less you're doing insanely huge and detailed photoshop images.

Maybe Runescape HD, COD, Wow.
Well in less it's the latest COD on high settings really almost any laptop with a dedicated graphics card will work. But, be careful with long play times it will likely get hot.
Links to the hottest deals to date? Toungue
MacBook Pro

/startmacfagwar
(2013-03-14, 02:42 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]MacBook Pro

/startmacfagwar

[Image: uCwi5D1.png]
(2013-03-14, 02:50 AM)Turbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-14, 02:42 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]MacBook Pro

/startmacfagwar

[Image: uCwi5D1.png]

surface pro
Surface would not be a good choice. A laptop not a tablet Toungue.

If you want higher setting graphics an ASUS RoG(republic of gaming) laptop would be pretty good. I was satisfied with mine(but don't expect a lot of battery life Toungue). Just check Amazon and Newegg really. The deals change so much so fast it's hard to really know.
You guys can close this, I went with a Windows 8 Laptop. 6GB Ram 750 GB HD & 512MB HD Radeon graphics card.
Pages: 1 2