MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying for forum posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I just created forum for web designers
http://bit.ly/14Vp5M7
(reason for short link is i dont want this thread to come up when people search with my domain)

Its almost empty. I would like to buy your services to post threads on it.
it can be HTML tutorials,code snippets, design tips, web master tips, SEO and much more.

I want the thread to contain atleast 100 words and unique.

Let me know if you are interested and your price via email
gmail [at] manig [dot] in

Thanks
Still looking for more posters. You can also reply to this thread. I have subscribed to this thread. Somehow i am not getting emails when i receive PM.
I can do this for you via my fiverr gig. 20 for $5?
I usually pay around $0.10 per thread/posts. But i am need of quality threads now. I can buy your fiver gig after you make one sample post in my forum. Just want to check quality.
Oh,
So how much do you want,

Roughly this much?

EXAMPLE from this post
"I usually pay around $0.10 per thread/posts. But i am need of quality threads now. I can buy your fiver gig after you make one sample post in my forum. Just want to check quality.I usually pay around $0.10 per thread/posts. But i am need of quality threads now. I can buy your fiver gig after you make one sample post in my forum. Just want to check quality."

This much? Or

"I usually pay around $0.10 per thread/posts. But i am need of quality threads now. I can buy your fiver gig after you make one sample post in my forum. Just want to check quality.I usually pay around $0.10 per thread/posts. But i am need of quality threads now. I can buy your fiver gig after you make one sample post in my forum. Just want to check quality.I usually pay around $0.10 per thread/posts. But i am need of quality threads now. I can buy your fiver gig after you make one sample post in my forum. Just want to check quality."
I can post 100 posts/threads in a period of two weeks for 25$ via PayPal. I am a webdesigner myself, so you'll have no problem with the quality part.
Currently my forum doesnt have threads. So i want threads.

I dont mind about number of words. Whatever you post should be useful for webmasters. You can choose your own expert area.. not limited to code snippets.. web design tutorials.. tricks.. cPanel.. web hosting.. Seo.. monetizing.. advertisements..

visitors of this forum will be novoice webmasters..

I need atleast 500 threads in next 1 month. everyone is invited. Make a sample post and pm me. you can get started once i am satisfied with that.

First payment will be after 10 threads. after that i can even pay you in advance. all payments will be through paypal.
Looking for more posters.
When are you paying me?
@Electric Shock: You made 4 posts overall. You will be paid when you reach 10.